Wednesday 1 April 2015

J Day +13 A Japanese Poisson d'Avril....

After a seven hour drive from Shikoku, via Kobe, we've arrived at our next hotel. It's a lovely hotel in the mountains with a Mt Fuji view, which I know you will all be wanting to see...


A bridge in Kobe. 


It rained for most of the journey, but as we've had excellent weather for the past couple of weeks we shouldn't really complain. We just hope the weather clears up in the next three days and we get to see Mt. Fuji in all it's glory...

3 comments:

  1. Bet you feel at home with that welsh looking weather! Hope it improves for you soon. Have a safe trip as always. C

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was thinking along similar lines - rain and mountains must make you feel at home!

      Delete
  2. Wow, Gaynor!!! I don't know how it's happened but I have missed seeing your posts recently and had no idea you were in Japan. I've just had a most informative and pleasant time catching up from day one. I need to check my blog feed....although I have not been doing much reading recently. Looks like you're having a chicken's anus of a time and loved your little 1 April joke today. Hope you get a clearer view of Mount Fuji before you leave.
    Be sure I won't miss the next installments. Delighted to see some of the amazing food and wonderful places you've been visiting - such an incredible trip.
    Axxx

    ReplyDelete